Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Costco Price List

When I can't get foods locally, I head to Costco to get the most bang for my buck. I love their selection of fresh produce, meats, and other staple items that fit our Real Foods lifestyle. Organic isn't always available, so we try to stick to Clean 15 produce (noted on the list) and avoid the Dirty Dozen. We also try to choose good quality, minimally processed meats when local/organic aren't available. Occasionally, some items will go on sale (also noted), and when they do, I stock up to help save money. Just last month, I bought $97 worth of our favorite sardines since they were 25% off and the sale only comes around once every 6 months. Prices and availability can vary from store to store, and from visit to visit. You may find in-season produce to be cheaper at grocery stores, so I try to keep my eyes open for those extra savings as well. I will keep this list updated when possible. If y'all find other items, be sure to leave us a comment.

Here are my favorite Costco items:


2 comments:

  1. Hello. I know it does not have to do with this post. But I wanted to get that link you mention on ss for products like soaps that show there toxicity levels. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    That site is EWG.org. You can select cosmetics database or household cleaner database and just type in what you are searching for. I use this all the time, hope you find what you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete