Thursday, November 8, 2012

Chocolate Pudding


Here's an unbelievably simple Chocolate Pudding recipe I found here, that uses only a few ingredients to make a thick, delicious, and guilt-free pudding! I actually couldn't eat as much as I thought I would in one sitting, because the avocado fat is so satiating (a good thing). I'd love to make this in a chocolate pie. Hope you enjoy!

Chocolate Pudding 
  • 2 avocados, ripe
  • 2 medium bananas, ripe
  • 6 TB unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 3 TB almond or coconut milk (optional)
Process the avocado and banana til smooth. Scrape down the sides of bowl/blender as necessary. Add cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and process again til smooth. If the mixture is too thick, you can add milk, 1 TB at a time to help blend. Refrigerate til ready to serve. You can add chopped nuts, if desired. Use within 2-3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment