Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Afternoon Tonic


Here's my daily pick-me-up drink: a tall glass of water; 2 tsp of raw, organic, unpasteurized, unfiltered apple cider vinegar; and 1 rounded tsp raw, local honey. Many people swear by ACV as a weight loss aid. I've only recently added this to my regimen, and without changing anything else in my diet, I have been able to lose another 5 lbs after having hit a plateau for two months. It is very acidic, and so I recommend drinking with a straw to avoid any prolonged vinegar contact with the enamel on your teeth. You can also rinse afterwards. There are many benefits to apple cider vinegar found here: http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/index.html. Be sure to choose the real deal with "Mother of Nature" in it, like Bragg's or the store brand pictured here.

1 comment:

  1. Gonna try this!! Looks interesting!!

    ReplyDelete